MJ’s Market & Catering Terms & Conditions
Hartford, WI Fresh Food
Terms And Conditions
Click on the below icon to print our Terms & Conditions
- Buffet menu priced (base) $15.00 p.p. – 5 and under – 1/2 price
- Picnic menu (base) $9.50 p.p. – $10.50 p.p.
- 5.6% sales tax
- 15% gratuity
- Applicable hall charges
- Beverages not included
- Delivery Charge
Standard Paper Service – included in base menu price
- 10″ Chinet paper plate, black plastic utensils, paper napkins, paper coffee cups and upgrade to Silver plastic utensils – (add $0.25/person)
Disposable Imitation China – $4.50/person
- 10” disposable plastic plate, disposable plastic coffee cup, silver plastic utensils, cloth-like paper napkins
Full China Service – $8.00/person (max. 100 people)
- 10″ China plate, stainless silverware, China coffee cup and saucer, linen napkins
- 10″ China plate, stainless silverware, imitation China coffee cup, cloth-like paper napkins – $5.00/person
- 10″ China plate, silver plastic utensils, paper coffee cup, paper napkin – $4.50/person
- Tossed salad (1 of 2 vegetable choices, as part of buffet) – no charge
- Tossed salad (served family-style on tables) – $1.25/person
- Fresh fruit (as part of buffet) – no charge
- Fresh fruit (served in cups on guest tables) – $0.50/person
- Half-size twice baked potatoes – $1.00/person
- Coffee, Milk or Lemonade – .35 per item, per person
- Bottled Water (10 oz) – .50 per item, per person
- Canned Soda (12 oz) – .50 per item, per person
- 1/4 size dessert – $0.75 each
- 1/2 size dessert – $1.00 each
- Homemade cookies – $0.45 each
- Linen rental (must be ordered 3 weeks prior to event) – $6.50/table
- Disposable serving utensils – $1.00 each
- Cake cut and left on cake table with paper plates and napkins – $0.75/person
- Cake cut and served with paper plates and napkins – $1.00/person
Please note – Cake plate and napkin provided only with cake cutting service. Charges cover cost of these items plus staff required for service.
- Final menu must be determined 2 weeks prior to event.
- Final guest count must be submitted 5 days prior to event (guest count must include wedding party when applicable).
- Full payment must be made 2 days prior to event.
- For Drop-and-set Service, all equipment must be returned the next business day, or MJ’s can pick up equipment at an additional charge.
- Additional delivery charge may apply for Drop-and-set Service; dependent upon location and guest count.
- There will be a $30.00/hour charge for after hour drop/set deliveries. (Does not apply to full service caterings- $50 per hour).
* Prices subject to change
* Delivery Charges May Apply
Get fresh, homemade food 7 days a week without the stress of cooking it yourself. Stop in at 427 W. Sumner Street or call in your order at 262-670-0400.
Print Our Terms And Conditions